ORGANIC RAW CACAO POWDER
- Contains 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries.
- Full of flavonoids to brighten skin.
Want to use this ingredient for something other than a mask? Create a paste of cacao powder and cold brew coffee or tea and apply to undereye area for 5 – 10 minutes to refresh and depuff.
ORGANIC MESQUITE POWDER
- Contains 3 times the amount of potassium as bananas to help hydrate skin.
- This legume also contains protein and lysine, which play an important role in the production of collagen.
Want to use this ingredient for something other than a mask? Add it to any cleanser to up the hydration factor. Use as a single ingredient mask to dramatically moisturize skin.
ORGANIC QUINOA FLOUR
- Heavy in lysine, which is essential to the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Lysine can aid in the healing of tissue, also might help even out hyperpigmentation.
Want to use this ingredient for something other than a mask? Use to make homemade powdered foundation or as a base for blush. Use as a single ingredient face mask to dramatically soften skin.
- Full of minerals like iron, which gives the clay it's color.
- Gentle on skin to cleanse without drying.
Want to use this ingredient for something other than a mask? Add it to your cleanser of choice as an exfoliant. Mix with distilled water to form a thin paste and use as a hair mask.
WILDCRAFTED MORINGA OIL
- High in oleic acid for moisturizing
- Contains behenic acid which acts as a surfactant, allowing it to bond with water and carry it into skin.
- High content of tocopherols makes it useful in protecting skin from certain types of cell damage.
Want to use this for something other than a mask additive or post mask treatment? Moringa makes a wonderful hair treatment – apply to hair and wrap up for at least 20 minutes and wash out. Add to sugar to create a simple and effective body scrub.
The moringa oil in your box was wild harvested, fairly traded, and cold pressed.
It’s fatty acid profile is:
Oleic acid (omega 9) C 18:1 (ω 9) 21-59%
Linoleic acid (omega 6) C 18:2 (ω 6) 12-37%
α-linolenic acid (omega 3) C 18:3 (ω 3) <1-8%
Botanical Facial Steam:
VENUS BOX FACIAL STEAM
- Organic passionflower, calming and healing to skin.
- Organic heartsease, soothing to inflammation and great for skin conditions.
- Organic hibiscus, calming and rich in vitamin c.
Want to use your steam for something else? Brew the steam as you would brew tea and, once cooled, add up to 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar per 2 ounces of distilled water. Be sure to use distilled water and you can keep the blend refrigerated for up to two weeks to use as a toner. Leave the ACV out for a refreshing spritz to add hydration to dry skin (follow with face oil to seal in the benefits). Because it is red, it makes a great hair rinse for dark or red hair, but we don't recommend this as a hair rinse for chemically lightened hair.
You also receive one 2 oz. (empty) glass spray bottle for decanting your steam water if you'd like to use it as toner or spritz.